The Montreal Canadiens caught everybody by surprise this morning when they fired head coach Claude Julien and assistant coach Kirk Muller.
Dominique Ducharme will be the interim head coach and the Canadiens have confirmed he'll hold the position for the rest of season.
However it's still possible that when the Canadiens start their 2021-22 season, they'll have a new face behind the bench.
Here is a top 5 of the possible choices, who else would you like to see in this list?
5. Mike Babcock: Lots of people would love to see the McGill grad get behind the bench of the Canadiens, however with so many young kids on the Habs' roster it's unlikely considering the stories that have leaked about Babcock's treatment of the young Leafs' stars.
4. Patrick Roy: Many fans dream of seeing Patrick Roy behind the bench for the Canadiens, but the chances of seeing him coach the team are pretty slim as long as Marc Bergevin is head coach.
3. Gerard Gallant: When Gallant walked away from the Canadiens, fans and analysts were disappointed. When he was fired by the Florida Panthers and Vegas Golden Knights, he was automatically connected to the Canadiens but at this moment in time it seems that Gallant has a better chance of becoming the Seattle head coach.
2. Joël Bouchard: Bouchard is a really passionate hockey guy and a personal friend of Marc Bergevin, but many see him as a possible assistant GM in the future rather than a possible coach.
1. Dominique Ducharme: Ducharme is clearly the favourite to lead the Canadiens next year as long as things don't turn into a complete disaster.